A European Bank is looking to add to their expanding QIS team and are looking to hire a mid-level Structurer based in Paris. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person with exciting ideas who is looking grow within a successful team, whilst working closely with Sales and Trading to service International Clients.
- Research and development of systematic quantitative strategies.
- Have input across the board, including: idea generation, development, coding, marketing, documentation, trading, and supporting clients.
- Work Closely with Sales, Trading and Quants to ensure the best possible solutions is found for clients.
- Developing Python tools for the desk to help enhance backtesting and production.
- 4+ years of experience working within a QIS Structuring role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise under pressure.
- Familiarity with Equity QIS.
- Experience with portfolio construction techniques and optimization.
- Proficiency with Python is essential with any other languages ideal.
- Business proficiency in English is essential and French is desirable.
If you are interested in this position, please apply internally or email