- Develop and structure equity derivatives products and solutions for clients.
- Conduct pricing, payoff risk, and P&L impact pre-trade and post-trade scenario analysis.
- Customise back tests and client portfolio analysis.
- Participate in pre-trade & post-sales efforts, working closely with dedicated institutional sales.
- Develop new products/payoffs and prepare and follow-up on New Product Committees.
- Work in close partnership with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit, Finance in order to ensure appropriate governance and control infrastructure.
- Extensive experience with equity-related structured products and derivatives.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong academic background in Mathematics or Finance.
- Client-facing experience is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin