Equity Alpha Quant Researcher
A top hedge fund with AUM of over $5BN based in New York is looking for quant researcher to join their equity quant research team. The firm has a phenomenal track record of success and is looking to onboard new strategies and ideas that will help them further scale their growth.
The vacancy that they are looking to fill at the moment is an Alpha Quant Researcher on their equities research desk doing full cycle research, development, and implementation of systematic trading strategies alongside other senior researchers. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic team environment. This role is ideal for a driven candidate as you will work directly with portfolio managers to research and develop new trading strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research, development and implementation of quantitative models and strategies
- Conduct quantitative research with a focus on statistical and predictive modelling
- Work directly with a portfolio manager to research, develop and implement new trading strategies
- Responsible for full stack research from idea generation to implementation
- Ad-hoc support for other projects
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 1+ years of experience in alpha generation research
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills (python or C++)
- Masters degree in a computation field, Ph.D preferred
- Background in tech/data analytics is a plus
- Experience finding and working with sources of edge in financial data is a plus
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.