Selby Jennings has a long-standing partnership with a private proprietary trading firm looking to bring on a core developer to design, develop, and deploy features on their next generation trading platform.
* This Manager will have a critical position leading cross-functional engineering teams while collaborating with the CTO and stakeholders
* bridge the gap between traditional and digital currencies by offering transparent fees, wide range of assets and an easy to use platform, making the currency of the future accessible for everyone.
* 6+ years of software engineering experience and 3+ years of experience in leading engineering teams.
* You have a strong understanding of engineering practices, code quality, clean code, continuous delivery, architecture, and testing practices.
* BSC degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.