An Elite Boutique are seeking a Director or Managing Director for their Shareholder Advisory group based in Paris. The team of senior professionals work on a variety of strategic advisory, restructuring, shareholder engagement, special situations, private placement and private fund advisory to their global clients that include Sponsors, Institutional Investors, Corporations and Governments.
This group are one of the most active and experienced teams in the market, having been involved in some of the most high profile and complex M&A, contested voting and defense transactions across a generalist range of sectors.
- Lead responsibility for evaluation, structuring and recommending financial/strategic alternatives to enhance shareholder value
- Key areas of focus involve activist defense, M&A and contest vote transactions
- Assessing campaigns and recent developments in the market
- Formation of analysis of investment opportunities for the firm and its clients
- Lead role in client meetings, negotiations and due diligence sessions whether internal or external
- 9+ years of experience in a Shareholder Advisory group, M&A/Investment Banking team, or a background in Law at a top firm
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- French Fluency is not required