A leading Elite Boutique are seeking Associates for its Industrials/Business Services M&A group in London. This is a very active team known to be one of the highest performing groups within the firm while having a particularly collegiate and diverse culture.
This team are focused on transactions across all transaction ranges to provide added variability in your day to day while having access to wider responsibilities within a being flat and entrepreneurial structure
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Investment Banking candidate to join a specialist team noted for its access to high profile transactions throughout the local region.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core markets, sectors and products
- Lead responsibility to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and work alongside the senior Advisors closely
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 3+ M&A exposure from a reputable institution is mandatory
- Exposure to Generalist M&A, TMT M&A and/or Industrials/Business Services M&A is essential
- Extensive experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution
If you are an investment banker looking to join a specialist M&A team that is ambitiously growing, then please apply!