Associate - eFX Sales - Investment Bank, London
An Investment Bank is looking to add to their FX Business Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced professional in eFX Sales London. The role offers a huge opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate.
Key responsibilities of the eFX Sales role include:
- Responsible for sales of eFX platform
- Focus on sales to UK and European Corporate Clients
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
Key requirements of the FX Sales role include:
- Proven experience in an eFX Sales role within a financial institution, at least to an Analyst level
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of European FX markets
- Existing client relationships in place with UK / European Corporate Clients would be beneficial
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the FX Sales role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.