Our client is a leading International Investment Bank who are looking for a sales person to joining their eCommerce business across Fixed Income and Money Markets. The individual will hold responsibility for selling the e-platform across Rates and Credit mainly with ability to cross over with FX.
- Build and fortify relationships with external clients consisting of Real Money and Hedge Funds.
- Distribute the eCommerce platform across clients in the UK and across EMEA.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the desk working alongside business units elsewhere across the globe.
- 5-10 years of experience in eSales, ideally within Credit and Rates.
- Emerging Markets Expertise.
- Extensive knowledge of Fixed Income Bonds and CDS.
- Ability to sell Interest Rate Swaps is essential.
- Ability to navigate Proprietary and Multi-dealer platforms as well as Trading venues.
- Previous experience in covering early Asia and late New York is an added benefit.