Job Title: Director, Relationship Management
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000
Summary: My client is a global investment manager with over $50 billion in AUM. They specialize in liquid real assets and alternative income, and are looking to hire a Relationship Management Director. The ideal candidate will have 7 years of experience.
- Serve as primary point of contact with traditional institutional and subadvisory relationships.
- Develop strategic plans for each relationship with focus on revenue retention and growth.
- Manage and mentor an Associate team member.
- Partner with onboarding team upon new client acquisition, including handling inquiries and preparing for meetings and conference calls.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of real assets