Salary: £120-150k + annual discretionary bonus and market-leading benefits
Years' Experience: 7+
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an innovative £1.7 bn Asset Manager who are focused on renewable investments in the UK and Nordics. The role is to develop and manage relationships with institutional investors throughout the UK in order to raise capital through funds and SMAs
- Lead fundraising efforts from UK institutional investors across funds and SMAs
- To develop and maintain institutional relationships in the UK to further the reach of the firm in the renewables space
- To work with the wider team in order to ensure the Investor Relations function works as efficiently as possible
- Develop a business development and marketing strategy to attract new investors
- Attend regular meetings and roadshows with the key potential investors
- Extensive experience and knowledge of raising capital from UK institutional investors
- A book of UK institutional clients is a must
- Experience raising funds across any private market strategy (Infrastructure, Private Credit, PE, Real Estate)
- A keen interest for sustainability and ESG
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- c. 7+ years working within Investment Management Investor Relations
This is an exciting opportunity to lead capital raising for an innovative and exciting firm across the UK.
If you want to hear more please apply here.