A middle market healthcare focused private equity firm is looking to add a Director of Investor Relations to their team. This firm has around 5 Billion in Assets Under Management and is based in Denver.
In this position the Director of Investor Relations would help lead the growing investor relations team as well work with the investments team. This firm is rapidly growing team, so this position offers a tremendous amount of growth as well as the opportunity to take ownership over the investor relations function. The Director of Investor Relations would support the full marketing and fundraising cycle doing things such as PPM preparations and roadshows to help close investor capital commitments.
Director of Investor Relations Relations Responsibilities:
- Work with the Investor Relations and Investment team in capital raising efforts as well as client communication
- Analyze and create marketing materials
- Compile reports and make presentations by analyzing and researching competitors
- Follow industry trends across various asset classes and products
Director of Investor Relations Requirements:
- 6-10 years experience in investor relations, business development, investor reporting, or project management
- Attention to detail, communication, and writing skills
- Ability to work individually and be a strong team player
- Be able to network and maintain relationships with investors