- Developing credit risk policies aligned with business growth objectives and financial constraints.
- Identifying trends, generating hypotheses, and designing testing frameworks to improve credit risk strategies.
- Leading the development of customer segmentation and predictive attribute identification using advanced modeling techniques.
- Analyzing product and segment P&L's, credit card revenue drivers, and cost components to enhance profitability.
- Collaborating cross-functionality to enhance product value propositions while maintaining operational excellence.
- Managing end-to-end analysis execution, stakeholder management, and coaching junior analysts.
- Recruiting, coaching, and managing junior analysts to provide analytical thought leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Statistics, or related field with 8 years of relevant experience OR
- Mater's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Statistics, or related field with 6 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in VP, Strategy and Analytics, AVP, Risk Analyst, or related occupations.
- Proven track record of developing credit risk policies and strategies aligned with business goals.
- Strong expertise in predictive modeling techniques including Decision Trees, Linear and Logistic Regression, and forecasting techniques.
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to present recommendations to executive leadership.
- Effective cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience leading and managing teams, coaching junior analysts, and fostering a collaborative environment.
- Child Care and Parental Leave Benefits - Company Sponsored Events
- Culture - Flexible Work Schedule
- Diversity - Employee resource groups and mandated bias training
- 401(K) Matching and Performance Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Commuter Benefits and On-site office parking
- On-site gym, Recreational Clubs and Fitness stipend
- Relocation Assistance
- Continuing education stipend and Tuition reimbursement
- Generous PTO and Paid volunteer time
If you are a qualified candidate we welcome your application and look forward to hearing from you!