This role is with a growing health care company that works with payers and providers to focus on improving outcomes, reducing health care costs, and enabling the transition to value-based care.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers by determining the customers' business requirements and looking for new ways to provide value to the customers.
- Perform complex data extractions and manipulations, which culminate in the design and production of meaningful ad-hoc analyses and/or reports as needed.
- Assist with the preservation and continuous development of an accurate Data Warehouse.
- Direct and administer the compilation, analysis, validation and dissemination of health care information to the customer.
- ASA or FSA
- Experience working with Medical Economics
- Superior data manipulation and analytic skills with excellent ability to understand and interpret health care data.
- Minimum 7 years of health actuarial experience