The e-commerce space is booming in this current environment with FinTech stealing a tremendous amount of market share from the major banks. One of the largest growing lending products is the 'buy-now-pay-later' or sales finance offerings. This role will provide absolute ownership of fraud analytics for the entire business, covering every segment of the loan life cycle. The business has created a unique decision engine at the point of sale with the hopes to empower merchants to sell more and improve credit for its borrowers.
- Spearhead the design and optimization of fraud policies and analytics across the enterprise.
- Develop and drive key metrics and business line strategies to senior leadership and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate and liaise with other third-party merchants to implement fraud and underwriting strategies unique to specific products.
- Stay up to date on new methods of fraud prevention, specifically with digital lending platforms.
- 7+ years of experience within the fraud risk domain, specifically for digital channels.
- Proven track record working ion a start-up environment is preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of experience developing fraud strategies at the point of underwriting. (POS/ Buy-now-pay-later experienced preferred)
- Expert proficiency with the latest in analytics technology (SQL, SAS, EXCEL, Python/R)