VP/Director French Equity Sales & Cash Equity Sales Trader - Investment Bank
A European Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced Cash Equity Sales professional, the successful candidate must be Fluent French speaking.
Key responsibilities of the Cash Equity Sales role include:
- Develop business relationships and provide equity products to French and Belgium institutional clients
- Focus on sales of Small-Mid Cap Belgium and French Cash Equity Research Products
- Provide investment advice to clients, including market information
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's institutional and corporate client presence
Key requirements of the Equity Sales role include:
- 7+ years' experience in an equity sales role within a leading financial institution
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of European stock markets
- Must be a Native / Fluent French speaker, Dutch speaking would be of benefit
- Experience working with Institutional Clients, the successful candidate does not require a transferable client base within French / Belgium regions but it will be beneficial
- In depth knowledge of cash instruments and trading strategies
If you are interested in the Equity Sales role, apply online or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.