A leading High Frequency Trading Firm is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their Chicago team. This is a hybrid role. You will get the opportunity to work alongside quantitative researchers, developers, and traders to ensure scalability and reliability of high impact systems. This firm utilizes leading edge technology and celebrates both collaboration and autonomy.
- Provide best in class support for the organization's suite of applications
- Test and automate upgrades of the firm's applications
- Continue to improve the firm's own logging, monitoring and alerting practices
- 3+ Years of experience reading/writing code in Python, C++, C#, GoLang or another programming language
- 3+ YOE troubleshooting bugs in Software
- Experience working with Linux Operating Systems, and CI/CD Tooling
This role must sit out of the firm's Chicago office, working in a hybrid capacity of 3 days per week in office. This role cannot provide visa sponsorship.