A globally leading high frequency trading firm is searching for a DevOps Engineer to help manage data pipelines that vary from direct captures at exchanges to datasources from vendors. The engineer will need to be an expert with Kubernetes and comfortable on a Linux platform. This position brings the opportunity to work with some of the best tools and tech in the world, backed by an organization that provides the support and mentorship you need to learn and grow, all the while being done remotely or from New York, Chicago, or Austin.
- Years of Kubernetes and Linux operations experience.
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Experience with git, ansible, docker.
- Experience automating deployments using CI/CD pipelines
- Own and improve patterns, processes, and standards for migrating applications to Kubernetes platform.
- Work with RI and RDM teams to ensure a successful onboarding of applications into DRW's Kubernetes platform.
- Configure, manage and maintain various AWS services used in the development process.
- Relentlessly automate repetitive manual tasks.