I am currently working with one of the top high frequency trading firms in the world sourcing for a DevOps engineer that will help manage data pipelines that vary from direct capture at exchanges to esoteric data sources from vendors.
This firm works with cutting edge technology, their success is attributed to the incredible speed which they trade in and their ability to always have a strategy for every product they work on.
* Own and improve patterns, processes, and standards for migrating applications to Kubernetes platform.
* Ensure a successful onboarding of applications into DRW's Kubernetes platform.
* Configure, manage and maintain various AWS services used in the development process.
* Years of Kubernetes and Linux operations experience.
* Working knowledge of networking fundamentals.
* Experience with git, ansible, docker.
* Experience automating deployments using CI/CD pipelines
* Experience with AWS stack (primarily S3, EC2, EKS, MKS).
Additional Desired Skills:
* Experience with multiple programming languages in both greenfield development and legacy maintenance.
* Experience with Argo Workflows.
* Experience with Rancher, Harbor, Concourse, Flux, Ceph, NetApp Trident.
* Experience developing, deploying, and supporting full stack applications.