Selby Jennings is exclusively working with a prestigious Investment Bank looking to grow their SRE team with a highly skilled DevOps engineer. My client is looking for someone who is customer-oriented, motivated to create high-quality user experiences, and able to adapt to changes in their fast-paced, global business environment. In this role, you will work very closely with customers, product owners, and SRE's to define observability features and drive their execution.
Job Responsibilities include…
- Building and maintaining either AWS or GCP infrastructure
- Managing multiple stakeholders and working part of a global team
- Hands-on experience with the most advanced technologies
Key Qualifications include...
- Proficiency with tools such as but not limited to Splunk, Python scripting, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with distributed systems design, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of cloud-native solutions in GCP and Azure
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills