The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Build and manage Kubernetes clusters and continuously improve deployment process of our applications.
- Operating in a fast-moving release cycle
- Use new technologies and approaches with continuous improvement in mind
- Utilize modern DevOps tools (GitLab, Artifactory, X-Ray, Helm etc.)
- Build infrastructure as code and implement and test the automation.
- Integrate with monitoring and alert systems
- Automate application/system/environment deployment cross data centers
The Senior DevOps Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Experience with Public Cloud resources including provisioning, monitoring and maintenance.
- Consistent track record working with a DevOps suite of tools
- Hands on experience crafting infrastructure footprint for applications
- Skilled implementing and automating CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the Senior DevOps Engineer role or know someone that would be interested, then please don't wait to apply!