Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
A top global institutional investment firm, with over USD$50Bn assets under management, are looking for a Junior to Mid Desktop Support Engineer to join their Tokyo office. The Desktop Support Engineer will join their Global Desktop Support team, to provide support to the people in the region, to help them drive investment decisions across the firm.
The Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for...
- Providing desktop support globally in a fast-paced environment
- Install, configure, operate and maintain the windows and Linux operating systems
- Assist in administrating of active directory, exchange and citrix infrastructure
- desktop trading software support (I.e. Bloomberg etc)
- Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft office suite
The Desktop Support Engineer should have the following requirements...
- Previous desktop support experience
- Administration/engineering skills in Windows 10 OS technologies
- Knowledge in automating for windows platforms with scripting
- Experienced supporting MS Exchange Infrastructure
- Knowledge on vitalisation technologies (Citrix, VDI)
If you are interested in finding out more, apply with your CV below and we will reach out!