Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
Our client is seeking a talented Desktop Support Engineer to provide IT infrastructure services and support for its APAC regional offices. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to users on hardware, software, and network-related issues.
This position will also be responsible for resolving incidents, performing maintenance, and implementing new technologies to improve the overall user experience.
As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the following...
- Provide technical support to users on hardware, software, and network-related issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents in a timely manner
- Assist with the implementation of new technologies to improve user experience
- Provide guidance and training to end-users when needed
As a Desktop Support Engineer, you should have the following...
- Microsoft platforms (operating system, server, AD, SCCM…
- Exchange/Outlook mail system
- LAN / WAN / Wireless technology
- Telephony services including TOIP, Smart Phone administration and video conferencing
- Datacenter Operations
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV below and we will reach out to share more.