One of the most successful FinTech companies is looking for a skilled Data Scientist with focus LGD models. If you like to work in a driven, fun and ambitious work atmosphere, have the option to work from home whenever you want and learn from the most skilled FinTech Data Experts, this is your chance.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- A great diverse team of more than 100 data people including 10 Data Scientists.
- Learn and develop your coding skills and become best in class in Data Science within payment behaviour models, probability of default in credit risk and LGD models.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company incentives like a summer party, afterwork activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities.
- 30 days of paid holiday plus 24th and 31st of December paid holiday.
- Salary up to 80.000 €.
- You will optimize the models for measuring the probability of default (PD) in credit risk using Sklearn, Logistic Regression and PD Calibration.
- You will develop LGD models to calculate expected cashflows.
- You work with Python, SQL and Git.
- You are the interface between several software development departments, data analysts and the business.
- You continuously increase automation and optimization with your own ideas and new input.
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Computer Science, Math or related technical fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in data science, risk controlling or quant analytics.
- Fluent in SQL and good in Python including Sklearn.
- Good understanding of Logistic Regression and PD Calibration.
- Fluent English.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann.