- Developing, maintaining, and implementing data governance, processes, strategy, and roadmap
- To identify areas of opportunity with regards to data quality, and lead initiatives to resolve the long-standing quality issues
- Work with key partners to operationalize the Data Governance policies to support the enterprise data ecosystem
- Build tooling that would look to support and maintain the data quality, data sets, and data management tools
- At least 3 - 7 years of experience in data governance or data management
- Experience in the financial services industry would be a plus
- Strong understanding of delivering data quality initiatives, with detailed knowledge of data management areas such as data quality, data migration, document management, or meta management
- Experience in project management or stakeholder management would be a plus
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals that looking to be an integral part of the team to work closely with stakeholders across multiple industries and projects.
Please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)