My client is a multi-national bank seeking a highly motivated Data Developer. You will join the data services team which cover systems that require data warehousing solutions. Your responsibilities will include the design, implementation and support of data warehouse software.
The Data Developer will have proven experience with Hands-on development in SQL therefore it is important to have proven experience in SQL server database development. You will be responsible for the design implementation and support of the data warehouse software.
- Deep understanding and experience in SQL Server database development such as SQL, query optimisation, indexes, table partition and stored procedures.
- Strong Knowledge in ETL, data warehouse methodology while having extensive experience working in large complex 1TB+ data warehouse environments.
- Deep understanding of future road map and full Microsoft BI stack.
- Extensive understating on governance design approach and enterprise data management.
- Project development life cycle knowledge
- Experience and skills with dimensional modelling techniques and data modelling.
- Comprehension in data warehouse design
- Up to £85,000 depending on experience
- discretionary bonus
- pension scheme 10% + 5% contribution + additional 5% match
- 2-3 days a week in the office
- private health care