- Secure company with room for growth.
- Working with new technologies and high priority data.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid options available. Remote working possibilities.
- Fitness benefits and Pension Plan.
- 1,000 Euro personal development budget.
- 24 - 27 holiday days depending on the contract.
- Collect and deliver data from multiple sources.
- Analyze and validate data using advanced filters and tables.
- Develop strong business insights using data.
- Continuously improve and grow efficiency.
- Take responsibility for project as the main point of contact.
- University degree in a data related field. eg. Statistics, Economics.
- Strong data analysis and processing skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerBI skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP (ECC) and/or SAP Ariba is a plus.
- Knowledge of BI reporting: Basic Finance/Procurement knowledge is a plus.
If you are interested please contact Louise Bagge.
If this position is not of interest to you, but you are interested in discussing other opportunities or having a general conversation, please do not hesitate to reach out.