Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
A leading multi-manager hedgefund are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to join their Singapore based office. The firm are very technology driven, and focus on the latest technologies and data at the heart of their investment decisions. The technology team are a global team and are now looking to add a headcount to their Singapore team.
The cybersecurity engineer will be responsible for the following...
- Improving global defences on systems and data by building and securing new systems, technologies and platforms.
- Identifying new threats and vulnerabilities.
- Analyse and automate incident response processes to improve speed of response.
The cybersecurity engineer should have the following...
- Scripting in Python/Powershell/C#/Java or equivalent
- Knowledge of technical security risks across operating systems and networks
- Managing security tooling in cloud-native environment
- OSCP, OSWE and OSCE is a plus
If you'd be interested in this position and want to find out more, please feel free to apply below.