- Structure and lead projects related to Credit Risk platforms within the business to ensure successful implementations and delivery that meet the firm's objectives.
- Ensuring that appropriate project resources are involved in the initiatives, including technology, business unit, and project resources.
- Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks, and workflow analysis.
- To communicate with both internal and external stakeholders on project gaps and risks.
- Responsible to ensure the projects comply with the guidelines of the bank.
- Hands-on experience in Credit Risk platforms, workflow processes, and Credit products in the wealth space.
- In-depth understanding of end-to-end phase/full life-cycle of systems
- Strong stakeholder management skills as the role requires to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
We invite all experienced Credit Risk Project Managers who are keen to join this leading European bank to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)