A top consumer lending firm is looking to expand their risk analytics division. They are in search of a seasoned professional with a strong background in unsecured consumer lending consumer assets. This role would require an individual with a highly quantitative background who has experience with external credit scoring models/forecast models. A minimum of 1-2 years working in a credit risk role is required.
- Collaborate with Credit Risk department to asses data availability, sufficiency, and modeling approaches
- Evaluate and challenge credit/financial forecasting models
- Review and challenge credit policy underwriting criteria
- Conduct studies/projects on account acquisitions, management, collections, fraud ,and modeling
- *Master's* Degree required in quantitative background such as statistics, engineering, etc
- The ideal candidate has 1-3 years' experience in a consumer credit background (preferably credit risk).
- Experience using Excel, Python, SAS, and/or SQL.
- Background in collections is preferred
- Experience reviewing underwriting/credit policies
- Health care
- Bonus Incentive