A top American Investment Bank is looking to build out their retail credit risk team based in Dallas. The bank offers a state-of-the-art consumer lending platform and has led the industry in acquisitions for credit cards and personal loans over the last three years. It's a very intellectual team that leverages the most innovative technologies and machine learning solutions in the consumer banking space.
This role will sit in their second line of defense credit risk analytic function. The bank is looking to hire a highly motivated candidate with a strong quantitative skillset who can assist with retail credit risk modeling and monitoring, and can be a key point person for all PD, LGD, EAD analytics.
The bank is ideally looking for someone with at least 1+ year of corporate experience in risk management or analytics, and is looking to build a career for the long-term in the credit risk industry.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain credit risk models concerning risk exposures with acquisitions and segmentation
- Work in a collaborative team accountable for PD, LGD, EAD calculations
- Participate in automation projects to improve team efficiency
- Work on ad-hoc projects contributing to the development of the bank's state-of-the-art credit risk platform.
- Perform ongoing model and segmentation validation tests assessing the strength, stability, and accuracy of the models
- At least 1+ year of experience
- Technical proficiency with Excel, SQL, Tableu. Experience with Python is preferred
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of credit products