A growing Global Bank is looking to add a Credit Risk Audit Manager to their Internal Audit team, supporting reviews across credit risk assessment, underwriting, internal risk rating, risk appetite and credit policies & procedures. This individual will be part of a team executing end-to-end audits across a breadth of banking credit portfolios, identify control weaknesses and work with the team to create detailed remediation plans for the business.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience, and strong communications skills are required to build and maintain relationships with key business and client stakeholders.
- Conduct testing at portfolio/unit level to assess the operating effectiveness of credit risk management practices and controls
- Support the execution of complex audit engagements through the audit life cycle
- Provide guidance to team members on the use of Audit business systems and applications
- Identify control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement; work with the business to create robust remediation and action plans
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience in credit analysis, credit risk or audit
- Experience performing internal audits in a complex regulatory environment preferred
- Strong knowledge of credit risk management or loan review
- Strong communication skills
- CIA or CPA is preferred