Fast-growing regional corporate services firm with head office in Singapore is looking for a Country Head in Hong Kong as part of their expansion plans.
Head Office's Profile:
- Offers Corporate Secretarial, Accounting, Payroll and Tax services to its clients
- One of the leading mid-sized specialist providers in Singapore, with market leading operating metrics
- Independent platform that is substantial in size, with an international brand-name
Rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to establish and lead operations across an entire country.
Reporting directly to the Group CEO, the Country Head will establish and lead the local office, taking responsibility across all functions. The individual will be responsible for the development of the business, and to drive both organic growth plans and inorganic growth (e.g. M&A) efforts within the country.
- A proven business leader or successful entrepreneur with no less than 15 years of work experience
- Prior experience in the Corporate Secretarial, Payroll, Accounting or Tax industries
- Commercially astute, pro-active and independent
- People manager with high levels of EQ and management experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills required for serving an international clientele. Due to the need to potentially engage stakeholders and clients, fluency in Mandarin will be viewed favourably.