Our client is a privately-held investment firm in the aviation industry and they are looking to add an FP&A Associate who will be in a unique position to empower decision makers across the company by building and scaling the financial planning, forecasting, and reporting efforts! The FP&A Associate will play a key role in all aspects of financial reporting and will develop processes to help the firm continue to scale.
The FP&A Associate will be responsible for:
- Develop consulting studies in support of the business which would include a significant amount of financial modeling.
- Develop financial modeling for company proposals
- Interface with c-suite executives of client firms to understand company needs
- Scope projects appropriately and efficiently
- Partner with sales and market research teams to develop proposals
The FP&A Associate should have the following:
- 2+ years of experience in operational FP&A, business strategy / analytics, or other analytically-intensive roles
- Deep understanding or strong desire to learn financial modeling, valuation methods, and key metrics
- Interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills with the ability to summarize complex data in a clear and concise manner
- BS / BA in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work experience