Corporate Finance Associate Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze financial reporting to aid in corporate planning and budget allocation.
- Review broader market positioning through utilization of peer benchmarking and monitoring of debt and equity positions.
- Report directly to the SVP of Finance.
- Work closely and cross-functionally with senior leadership.
Corporate Finance Associate Requirements:
- 2-4 years of FP&A, Transaction Advisory Services, consulting, or valuation experience.
- Proficiency with 3 statement modeling, upstream valuation modeling, M&A analysis, and capital markets.
- Preferred prior experience within Oil & Gas or Energy transactions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this Corporate Finance Associate role, then don't wait to apply.