Title: Corporate Development Manager
Company Summary: A fast growing PE backed Tel-Co company is looking to bring on a Corporate Development Manager to their fast growing team in Boca Raton, Florida. The Corporate Development Manager will work in a fast-paced, high energy environment as part of a dynamic group that is focused on being extremely acquisitive. The Corporate Development Manager will have the opportunity to work hand and hand with executive leadership as well as Investors. The Corporate Development Associate will have a large impact on the inorganic growth along with the opportunity to play an important role in overall corporate strategy.
Corporate Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Perform financial modeling, due diligence, projections, and deal evaluation
- Ability to source new M&A transactions and execute through closing with leadership
- Research different industry specific trends to base inorganic growth strategy off of
- Interfacing with C-Suite regarding organic growth initiatives, integration strategy, and M&A targets
Corporate Development Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years in Investment Banking, Transaction Advisory, or Private Equity
- Experience or Interest in TMT is preferred
- Bachelors degree in Finance preferred
- Team player but able to work independently as well
- Self-Starter with strong organizational, written, & presentation skills
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.