Corporate Development Associate
Summary: A Private Equity backed company is looking to bring on a Corporate Development Associate to their growing team in Charlotte, NC. The Corporate Development Associate will lead execution of M&A transactions and advise the company on acquiring of local brands/companies. As the Corporate Development Associate you will have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team to directly impact growth initiatives as well as company strategy.
As the Corporate Development associate you will be responsible for
- Oversee the execution of deal execution, run transaction processes, managing due diligence, oversee financing
- Actively participate in the sourcing and E2E execution of M&A transactions
- Research different industry specific trends to base growth strategy
- Actively communicate with senior members and participate in weekly calls with private equity firm
An ideal Corporate Development Associate would have the following qualification
- Preferably 2+ years in Corporate Development, Investment Banking, Transaction Advisory
- Be able to navigate Financial Statements
- Ability to work independently and with small groups
- Self-Starter with strong organizational, written, & presentation skills
This firm offers great work/life balance with no all-nighters, no working until midnight, and no weekend work.