In his/her quality of Conducting Officer, (s)he will be in charge of:
- The management and supervision of the company and its assigned employees;
- The day to day management of the company's operations as well as promoting the company's business to existing and new clients;
- The representation of the Employer in the framework of its relations with its customers, employees, suppliers, and other co-contracting parties;
- Taking all necessary measures to preserve the good organization of the company and ultimately the positive results of the company;
- Fulfilling of all obligations resulting from the Luxembourg law, notably the law of 5 April 1993 on the financial sector, as amended and all other Luxembourg laws and regulations applicable to the activity of the Employer;
- The communication with the CSSF and any other Luxembourgish, European or foreign public authorities.
- Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Physics
- Risk Management certifications
- Strong experience in risk management role and investment compliance for UCITS & AIF, especially in Luxembourg or in Spain.
- Good knowledge of financial instruments, investment funds, and related requirements for risk management;
- Good knowledge of European investment regulations
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal, Spanish will be considered as a strong advantage, French is a plus;
- Good command of Bloomberg (AIM module), VBA, and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).