One of the leading banks in Liechtenstein is looking to grow their compliance team within the area of Anti-financial Crime and Know your Customer and they are looking for the new Compliance Officer that wants to join their team.
- Being able to run KYC (CDD/ IDD) daily reports
- Being responsible for the PEP reviews and communicating it to the right stakeholders
- Being able to work on AML Compliance related projects
- Financial education or legal background
- Experience within the Compliance space with financial services or International Banks
- Awareness of relevant AML & KYC regulation and legislation
- Strong communication skills in German and English (C level is preferred)
If you believe you could be interested, please reach out to Omar Bondakji at Selby Jennings.