- Be responsible for the coal trading, dealing with any issues that arise from trading
- Be familiar with domestic and international coal market.
- Establish, develop, and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, clients and other counterparties.
- In compliance with the internal business process and management system of business internal control set up by the Company.
- Be responsible for developing high-quality new downstream customers both locally and globally, implementing different business models based on different client's requirements
- In charge of negotiation of business contract terms, review of contract texts, coordinate with contract approval and execution, risk management and ensure smooth and efficient execution of business process
- Regular visits to customers, maintain existing customers, find out their potential supply and demand, deepen and strengthen the relationship with clients by introducing more of our coal product resources and needs
- Market research, evaluation of new opportunities, development of new customers, new markets, new varieties and new models
- Bachelor degree in the major of International Trade, Petrochemical, Marketing or other related
- Coal trading experience is preferred
- Rich experience in the coal trading industry and new product business development in coal market locally and internationally
- Good team player, excellent communication skills, logic thinking and well organised
- High sensitivity to the coal products market, strong ability to judge and control the risk of coal trading