Selby Jennings is exclusively working with a prestigious Investment Bank looking to grow their Cloud Platform team to support their new payment platform. As a highly skilled Cloud Engineer on this team, you will be apart of a entrepreneurial tech start-up that has the backing and resources from the entire investment bank. This role will be highly collaborative with the global team and be on the cutting-edge of the most advanced technologies.
Job Responsibilities include...
- Applying best practices for the development of cloud applications across the department
- Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities
- Develop and maintain relationship with stakeholders in a fast paced, multi-directional work environment
Key Qualifications include....
- Experience in architecting, designing, and developing applications in AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure environment
- Extensive experience automating environments using Ansible, Puppet, and other tools
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills