- Knowledge of credit source systems
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks, risk policies, and banking products and services
- Proven experience with increasing regulatory expectations with respect to climate risk/ESG matters
- Financial product knowledge
- Delivery of regulatory project experience
- Credit risk and counter party risk background
- Bachelors degree; master's degree preferred in sustainability, economics, or finance
- Lead climate risk/ESG management initiatives.
- Coordinate and evaluate local regulatory requirements, identifying potential gaps.
- Ensure risk compliance
- Provide risk input to the rest of the bank
- Collaborate with broader climate risk team