This individual will be the right hand to the Senior Relationship Manager and will be assigned a book of clients. It will be their responsibility to take ownership of these relationships ensuring they continue to receive exceptional service and ongoing support. Additionally, although this CRM will act as a primary contact for all client inquires, the main objective is to retain assets.
Due to the pivotal role this individual will be playing in the organization, it is highly preferred that this person comes with prior experience building long lasting relationships with HNW/UHNW individuals, bringing in prospects clients, as well as assisting clients with the understanding of investment philosophies.
Some other responsibilities may include (but are not limited) too:
- Prior experience working in Private Wealth Management and assisting HNW and UHNW clients.
- Building relationships with clients and being their primary point of contact for all inbound inquires
- Retaining existing clients and cultivating additional business from existing client base
- Proactively reaching out to clients for portfolio reviews/update calls, and to invite them to in-person events
- Answering questions related to clients' accounts, including account activity, trade rationale, and asset allocation
- Acting as a liaison between the client, their investment committee, and the operations team
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Wealth Management.
- Series 65 or willingness to obtain upon hire with the first 90 days
- Salesforce, Orion Advisors, & NetXInvestor experience is preferred
- CFP (not required, but preferred)