Client Relationship Associate
Salary: $120-140k base compensation
Company Summary: A large global equity asset manager is seeking a mid-level Investor Relations professional to join their team.
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Meeting with and providing client service for existing clients
- Onboarding new institutional clients
- Evolving the Firm's business
- Regularly traveling to engage with investors, primarily in North America
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 5-7 years' experience in investor relations or related field
- Prior experience with quantitative equity investing a plus
- MBA or graduate degree is a plus
- CFA is preferred, or interest to earn the Charter a plus
- Competitive salary with negotiable bonus
- The Firm has a vested interest in responsible investing
If you are interested in the Client Relationship Associate role, contact Isabel Kilgariff: 646-722-0319.