Job Title: Catastrophe Risk Manager
Location: Connecticut (Hybrid)
Summary: This position is with a highly regarded P&C insurance firm that is looking to rapidly expand out their Enterprise Risk Management Unit. My client is looking to bring on a motivated individual who comes from a strong catastrophe risk background.
- Coordinate preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, emphasizing vital catastrophe modeling metrics.
- Establish effective communication channels with various business segments, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of catastrophe model outputs and key modeling initiatives.
- Assist in developing enterprise-level reports, with a specific focus on terrorism and other designated non-catastrophic (non-CAT) metrics.
- Actively engage in collaborative efforts with different functional areas, both within and beyond the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) organization, fostering unified risk management practices.
- 4+ years in catastrophe risk management
- Experience in AIR or RMS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work life balance.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Generous relocation assistance.
If you are interested in the Catastrophe Risk Manager role, then please reach out to Nicole at (646) 362-6992.