An international bank is looking for a senor banker to lead their cash management structured solutions business in Hong Kong.
- The team is accountable for designing, negotiating, structuring and delivering bespoke solutions to clients using a range of products internally and from external partners.
- Be accountable for ensuring that the solutions are compliant with the internal policies and procedures and regulatory framework, as well as ensuring that the products and process are in line with market needs and strategic direction.
- Engage and consult with clients on complex needs and provide customised solutions.
- Build client specific solutions which may be widely adopted in the future.
- Direct sales and structuring experience, and proven ability to interact with senior external stakeholders including MNC clients.
- Experience in working with a corporate treasury, finance or digital teams in an advantage.
- Build deep and comprehensive knowledge of client industry sectors, their drivers, commercial processes, how they compare with their peer group on debt, working capital, best practices in treasury and liquidity management, etc
- Works with the relevant data teams to develop solutions for clients
- Leads solution identification and sessions with client facing teams to generate leads
- Engage in best practice sharing and education of clients on use of sophisticated solutions to meet their needs
- Provides business solutions for complex deals or RFPs to drive sales
- Meet and engage clients to understand their needs and provide solutions using a consultative sales approach