International Investment Bank are expanding their highly successful Capital Structure Advisory team for an analytical, highly technical Associate Director in London.
Hugely reputable, with exceptional global client relationships working with some of the top corporates globally.
If you're an Associate with exceptionally analysis and modelling skills, looking for a new challenge in a successful, expanding team - then apply below!
The role will see you partnering with Relationship Managers and Product Partners to provide valuable insight and advice to corporate clients on financing opportunities and challenges, based on an in depth understanding of their needs. The Capital Structure Advisory team is skilled in creating proactive idea generation and product-independent solution development.
- Responsibilities will be focused on partnering Client Coverage, directly and together with senior CSA staff, to deliver relevant content to client interactions.
- Providing, or assisting in providing, well researched, reasoned and presented analysis around potential or actual client situations and strategies (leveraging financial modelling where appropriate), including through the reviewing of differing capital structure options, assessing of working capital approaches, estimating of debt capacity (under defined hypotheses) and the presenting peer analysis (inter alia).
- Assisting in identifying the needs of clients and potential solutions in response to these needs, in partnership with all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Providing, or assist in providing, relevant and insightful input into (often multi-product) client pitches and discussions that furthers client relationships.
- Active participation in account planning, support in regular dialogue with clients, as well contribution to an array of business initiatives.
- The coaching and support of others in the team, and beyond where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related subject
- Strong analytical ability (accounting, financial modelling, credit ratings, etc.)
- 4+ years of previous experience from either a Capital Structuring team, Ratings Agency, Accountancy or M&A Sector team
- Banking experience with understanding of investment and commercial banking products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively interact with peers, clients and other stakeholders