Selby Jennings have partnered with one of New York's leading global Investment Management firms, managing more than $50 billion in assets. They are seeking a highly skilled C++ software engineer to come in and develop a real-time data distribution enterprise environment. The successful candidate will work on cutting edge systems that will connect brokers and exchanges.
Developers here are highly valued and well-rewarded for hard work, and as a result, are some of the brightest minds from across the finance and tech industries. The successful C++ Engineer will be passionate about development, have a strong work ethic and be motivated to continually learn and improve.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering preferred
- 2+ years' experience working as a Software Engineer
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming in C++ preferred
- Experience in developing scalable and performance applications in C++
- The successful candidate have experience in the financial services (desirable)
- Experience with Low Latency operating systems