A leading global hedge fund based in NYC is currently looking to expand their Electronic Trading Team. They are looking for an expert C++ developer with Market Data experience in building high performance feed handlers and distribution systems. This firm is a market leader and annually posts 15-20%+ gains. They're looking for someone that is eager to be at the forefront of the industry and is obsessed with writing highly performant code.
- Building and optimizing a low-latency electronic trading system from the ground up.
- Working directly with market data feeds on a system that handles over 1 billion tics a day.
- Sitting with the firm's front office team and working closely with Portfolio Managers across the firms different asset classes.
The C++ Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in building multi-threaded, networked, and low latency applications in C++.
- Must have experience in writing market data feed handlers for exchanges.
- Must have experience programming in Linux or other UNIX environments.
- Must have experience in using modern C++ language features and library.
- Must have a solid background in data structures, algorithms, and programming practices.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience with scripting with Python or Perl (proficient knowledge)
- Being part of a highly performant team at a world class firm.
- Development of C suite skills.
- Huge room for internal growth and development.
They are aggressively hiring so if this opportunity matches your interests, don't hesitate to apply.