Front office, Equity Derivatives Algo C# Developer
12 month rolling contract, Hong Kong
We are working with a leading Asia investment bank, who is expanding its business in Hong Kong. They're seeking a senior developer in the front office, Algo Market Making desk of their Equity Derivatives department. This is a full stack role handling front to back development of front office systems for the equity derivatives trading desk. The person will be working directly with our quants and traders and be able to influence the success of the business.
This person will take ownership and drive system development as well as contribute with design, testing, deployment, and documentation throughout the entire SDLC. The role will involve design, development and maintain both in house systems as well as system integration with third party systems and collaboration with regional offices.
- Good command of spoken and written English required
- Hands on development experience with C#/.NET , ideally with WPF/Winforms.
- Able to work closely with business to define requirements, design and take ownership of project delivery
- Open to work full stack across both front end and back end
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge and experience in system design, architecture, messaging, optimization, multithreading and testing
- Equity derivatives knowledge in listed products and OTC products
- Experience with market making projects in HKEX/HKFE
- Experience with quoting/pricing/risk/live trading systems