- Manage and handle customers directly in defined territory to contribute to the overall profitability and revenue of the business unit.
- Identify unmet market opportunities, provide market feedback and direction to relevant teams regarding new product, new data and new application opportunities.
- Assist with strategy creation, analyze market trends, competitor activities and develop key account plans to support the regional sales team
- To determine, identify and develop data necessary for the development of business, including background, technical, formulation and other marketing data.
- A degree level qualification in chemistry related discipline
- Minimally 3 years of sales experience
- Good planning and organization skills to manage a full and varied workload.
- Customer facing and account handling experienced required.
- Good interpersonal skill and written skills.
- Travel Requirement: 20-30%